xjjiaoshou 发表于 2020-2-21 17:02

viaad作品:下一步行动 - 希尔侦察营 / Heer Reconnaissance Battalion

The next move- Heer Reconnaissance Battalion

Hello Everyone!
Taking advantage of some very strange, but great weather, here in Troy, MI. With the weather being as nice as it is, no soccer for the little one and some time between family events I grabbed some vehicles and the camera and headed outside. My little helper was just that but only briefly until some of his friends saw him outside and made their way outdoors as well. So, I had to do this one alone.
Ive been working on putting together some Heer reconnaissance vehicle crewmen as of late. Scott(SgtUSMC) came over a few weeks ago and helped me out with some badly needed parts and that has allowed me to move forward to complete the project. Thanks again Scott! My master plan is to be able to switch the vehicles between both a Heer and SS Reconnaissance Battalion. Progress is good and only a few more things remain.
Anyway, The 234/3 has been done for some time and lately Ive added some gear to it to try to make it look busy. The 251/9 has also been finished for a while but lately Ive been able to upgrade the tracks. I was helped out by Leonard from RTT and I was able to acquire a set of his awesome tracks that he used for his 251 kits. So there's that and Ive been able to add bits and pieces to the half-track to give it that busy look. Its turning out nice and just recently I was also able to pick up some dio pieces such as the ammunition crates.
Well, enjoy the pics. Ive included 8, my apologies if this is too many I just wanted to add a couple to show some different views. Enjoy the Superbowl everyone. My team isnt in this one but Im Ill be rooting for the Giants tonight!

The setting: Fall 1944
A Heer Reconnaissance Battalion Commander speaks with a recently returned scouting element to listen first hand to the situation. The Battalion is well below it's TO&E and surviving vehicles from the different companies have been organized into adhoc elements to continue with the reconnaissance missions.
The group has taken cover under the cover of trees while the commander receives a debrief from the platoon commander. Nearby another vehicle keeps an eye on the sky watching for enemy aircraft.
The commander gets what he came for just as lookout warns of aircraft activity.

柴尧山 发表于 2020-2-21 17:25

有些烟尘效果就棒了。感觉挺像这种场景

典狱长 发表于 2020-2-21 20:41

求签名套图

xjjiaoshou 发表于 2020-2-22 15:25

典狱长 发表于 2020-2-21 20:41
求签名套图

我的吗?

典狱长 发表于 2020-2-22 18:21

xjjiaoshou 发表于 2020-2-22 15:25
我的吗?

是的,求套图