xjjiaoshou 发表于 2020-2-25 01:46

sig作品:1/6各种载具 / assorted projects

hello ! assorted projects..

hi there, I guess i should introduce myself, which is the way on these forums. i¨m sig! i′m a furniture designer working mostly in metals here in catalonia, spain.over the last 3 or so years I′ve developed an un healthy love of model making, starting with routed slot car tracks at 1:32, moving through 1:48 and HO scale in a ficticious future city project with trains, cars and pollution, and finally finding my way to 1:6 in the vehicle section.
since i was a boy i was always designing dragsters and i was very proficient at one point in drawing the lancaster bomber from the front!!!

anyway as we mature and regress i find there is a lot to be said for sitting locked a way in the workshop and doing something of no commercial value whatsoever! the hobby relaxes me a lot in these stressfull times.

so anyway..heres some pix of the projects i′ve been working on over at OSUK
not all strictly speaking wwII but i hope you don′t mind, i just pick vehicles that look cool. all of these are done on a shoestring, just using objects that i find around me that seem to fit the bill.
theres the piper cub, the chev blitz, the bovington rhino and the m548. The hannomag , i bought off a friend and is what started me on this trip.
i would say none of the vehicles are properly finished!..i like to leave a reason to revisit them. i′m working on a sturmtiger right now aswell, but i won′t post it as germanbilly has it more than covered with his brilliant build
hope you like the snaps
cheers for now sig

terranxjq 发表于 2020-2-25 10:39

正点,这几辆车很逼真啊

bojue 发表于 2020-2-25 12:43

厉害了

bbr 发表于 2020-2-25 12:53

作品不错啊
页: [1]
查看完整版本: sig作品:1/6各种载具 / assorted projects