xjjiaoshou 发表于 2020-2-29 16:23

viaad作品:双重麻烦 / Double trouble

Double trouble

Hey everyone!
Some quick pics of the Puma and the 250/9. The weather is great as Im sure it is almost everywhere. I thought I would get outside and take some pictures. The lot of pictures didnt come out as I expected but I chose a few that seemed pretty good and worth posting.

I did a couple of different things to a couple of pics this time around. I chose a grainy look on the first photo to see how it would turn out. I must say I like the look of it. I also used the photo aging website that another member posted not too long ago. I used it on a photo to help disguise the background and used it on another photo as well. It seems to age pics a little too much but let me know what you think.

With no foliage on the trees there isnt much I can use to help disguise the background. I did my best to help keep the houses and such hidden. The picture that I did age showing the two vics looked really good to me but I just couldnt take the shot without something in the background. I thought I might be able to make it look as if the were in a small town/suburban area but it just didnt come out right. From the other angles I just couldnt keep out the modern houses or a deck or the jungle gyms that are all around.

Enjoy the pics and enjoy your weekend!

Early fall/late summer 1944
Along a country road under the cover of trees two of the Reconnaissance Battalion's vehicles discuss their position, the situation and what lies beyond. While the vehicle commanders speak the other crew members keep an eye out for trouble.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: viaad作品:双重麻烦 / Double trouble