钢铁帝国 发表于 2024-2-23 12:54

Prime 1 Studio:1/4《指环王/魔戒》- Boromir 波罗莫(PMLOTR-11/11S)

PMLOTR-11/PMLOTR-11S: 博罗米尔(指环王(电影))普通版/特典版

Prime 1 Studio本次为大家带来的是稀有主线备受期待的新成员,来自指环王系列电影,护戒使者中的1/4比例的博罗米尔!

让我们一起回到古老又奇幻的中土世界,这款作品再现了骁勇的刚铎王子博罗米尔作为勇气和荣誉的灯塔屹立不倒的形象。Prime 1 Studio的工匠们精心打造了博罗米尔倒下前的最后一刻,讲述了他为了保护梅里与皮平而与半兽人和乌鲁克大军进行的最后一场英勇的战斗。

雕像高约20英寸,我们的艺术家和雕刻师再次以精湛的技艺完美再现了肖恩·宾饰演的英雄。面部的塑造既体现了长途跋涉的疲惫,也体现出了面对战斗的坚毅。盔甲和武器的设计复杂且精致,最后到他腰间的刚铎号角,在黑暗的世界中闪耀着光芒,所有的细节都完美的捕捉到了博罗米尔的勇气,荣耀和牺牲精神。

当您从我们的官方在线商城或任何授权经销商处订购特典版时,您还将获得一个额外的头部配件以展示更多故事内容。

这款作品是对荧幕中那令人难忘的一幕以及对无畏的博罗米尔的致敬,赶快预定这款PMLOTR-11,重温这场震撼人心的战斗吧!

【产品规格】

PMLOTR-11:
.雕像高约20英寸 [高:51cm 宽:45cm 深:48cm]
.指环王主题地台

【注意事项】
.图片为原上色参考样
.产品详情如有更改不另行通知,请谅解
.手工制作可能造成产品规格与实物的误差
.仍处于开发阶段的产品在生产中可能会调整尺寸(最多10%)和重量(最多10kg)

“Our people...our people. I would have followed you, my brother...my captain...my King.”

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the next highly anticipated addition to the Premium Masterline Series, the ¼ scale PMLOTR-11S Boromir Bonus Version, from the legendary trilogy film, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring!

Enter the epic fantasy realm of Middle-Earth with this stunning rendition of Boromir, Steward-prince of Gondor as he stands as a beacon of bravery and honor. Our artisans at Prime 1 Studio have meticulously immortalized Boromir’s final stand, depicting his heroic last battle against a horde of Orcs and Uruks as he fights to safeguard Merry and Pippin.

Standing at 20 inches tall, our artist and sculptors have once again outdone themselves in every way to recreate Sean Bean’s unsung hero perfectly. From the determined expression on his face – featuring an intense gaze, aged and tired by the long journey – to the intricate design of his armor and weaponry, and lastly, the Horn of Gondor at his waist, shining bright and true in a world of darkness, all the detail perfectly capturing the essence of Boromir’s courage and sacrifice.

When you order from our official store or any authorized distributor, you will receive an additional swappable portrait for you to expand the storytelling!

Elevate your growing Tolkien collection with this exquisite masterpiece, a tribute to one of the most memorable moments in cinematic history. Honor Boromir’s legacy of bravery and relive the epic battle in the woods of Amon Hen and pre-order the PMLOTR-11S Boromir Bonus Version, a sure centerpiece to your growing Tolkien collection!

Brands
PRIME 1 STATUE
Collection
Premium Masterline
Series
The Lord of the Rings
Scale
1/4 Scale

Product Size Approx.
H:51cm W:45cm D:48cm

Carton(Est):1 box
Product Weight Approx.
About 15.7 kg
Materials
Polystone and other materials

钢铁帝国 发表于 2024-2-23 13:01

PMLOTR-11S:
.雕像高约20英寸 [高:51cm 宽:45cm 深:48cm]
.指环王主题地台
.额外可更换的头部配件×1 (喊叫) [特典配件]

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Prime 1 Studio:1/4《指环王/魔戒》- Boromir 波罗莫(PMLOTR-11/11S)