★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
楼主: 小灰狗

美国陆军US ARMY集帖(1)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-20 18:27 | 显示全部楼层
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店

U.S. Army Soldiers from 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade, 25th Infantry Division, search the location of a Improvised Explosive Devise cache found in Sharana, Paktika province, Afghanistan

U.S. Army Soldiers from 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade, 25th Infantry Division, search the location of a Improvised Explosive Devise cache found in Sharana, Paktika province, Afghanistan

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-2-20 18:28 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-2-20 18:29 | 显示全部楼层
真正的士兵
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-20 18:29 | 显示全部楼层

U.S. Army Lt. Col. Clint Baker, Battalion Commander for 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade, 25th Infantry Division, asks a local national about an Improvised Explosive Device cache found in Sharana, Paktika province, Afghanistan

U.S. Army Command Sgt. Maj. Kenneth Wolfe, Battalion Sergeant Major for 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade, 25th Infantry Division, questions a local national about an Improvised Explosive Device cache found in Sharana, Paktika province, Afghanistan

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-2-20 18:31 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-20 18:32 | 显示全部楼层

A U.S. Army Soldier from 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade, 25th Infantry Division, provides security at a Improvised Explosive Devise cache found in Sharana, Paktika province, Afghanistan

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-2-20 18:33 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-20 22:51 | 显示全部楼层

Comanche Company, 1/23 Inf. Soldiers provide security during a search of a small secluded village in the Diyala province of Iraq on Feb. 17. In cooperation with Iraqi army forces, the mission was a large scale air assault.

Soldiers of Comanche Company, 1/23 Inf. take cover from debris as the first flight of Blackhawks for an air assault mission lift off. The first flight dropped off security teams for a secluded village in the Diyala province of Iraq

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-2-20 22:56 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-20 23:00 | 显示全部楼层

Making final preparations before landing, Comanche Company, 1/23 Inf. Soldiers watch for their cue to jump off their transport flight to a small village in the Diyala province in Iraq. Their flight was part of a massive air assault mission in partnership with the Iraqi army on Feb. 17.

After being dropped off by a Chinook, Comanche Company, 1/23 Inf. Soldiers work their way through a field to a small village in the Diyala province on Feb. 17.

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-2-20 23:02 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-21 10:07 | 显示全部楼层
Engineers Prepare for Afghanistan With Live Fire Exercise
FORT CAMPBELL, Ky. – Historically, in today's combat operations, engineers are used to conduct route clearance missions to remove enemy explosives and ordnance from the roadways.

However, engineers with Company A, 2nd Brigade Special Troops Battalion, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), are training for the possibility of maneuvering as a dismounted element while deployed to Afghanistan early this summer.

To better prepare themselves for this type of mission, the engineers conducted squad-level maneuver training during a live-fire exercise, Feb. 2-5.

"The purpose of this training is to prepare my Soldiers to fight as a squad and to build confidence and ensure competence in their ability to maneuver through wooded and open terrain while engaging the enemy," said 2nd Lt. John Ritchie, the platoon leader for 1st Platoon. "It ensures that the leadership can control the fires and that the Soldiers can place them accurately."

During the live-fire scenario, the squads were faced with moving to contact and eliminating the threat on the objective. However, before getting to that point, there was much planning involved.

"The leaders had to formulate a plan, given limited intel, and execute it with blank rounds and then live," said Ritchie. "They were faced with tactical problems that every combat Soldier should be prepared for – crossing open spaces, reacting to indirect fire and reacting to an ambush."

The intelligence given was limited indeed. All they were told were there might be two-three enemy personnel on the objective. Things soon changed, as they found themselves bounding and setting up support-by-fire positions to eliminate a serious threat as they pushed to clear the objective.

This was an opportunity for team leaders within the squad to really grow as leaders and gain confidence in their abilities and that of their Soldiers.

"A lot of team leaders who don't have a lot of experience are getting that team leader experience to make decisions on their own without me telling them when to move, how to move and directing their Soldiers," said Staff Sgt. Jamie McKeithan, a squad leader with 1st Platoon.

One thing that an exercise such as this really does for leaders is build their confidence, said McKeithan.

"It builds their confidence – confident that they can maneuver as two separate teams onto an objective and destroy the enemy and secure the area," he said. "They feel that they can accomplish the mission."

For Sgt. Justin Roesch, a team leader with 1st Platoon, this was an experience that will go a long way toward developing a very combat effective team.

"I learned that as long as I am voice full and confident in my decisions, they're going to follow me and know exactly what to do as long as I give them precise instructions," said Roesch. "I learned that my confidence level directly reflects their confidence level."

While laying down suppressive fire, defeating enemy combatants and searching those individuals for weapons and items of intelligence value, they learned how to effectively move to contact as a squad.

"As the platoon leader for first platoon ... I have huge expectations for my platoon," said Ritchie. "They are required to move with decisive speed with live ammunition and destroy the enemy, all the while displaying such control of their teams as to leave no doubt in my mind as to the safety of the Soldiers to their right and left.

"This is not an easy task, by any means, but my platoon will accomplish it," Ritchie said.

我要说一句 收起回复
095dbc49.jpg
b016fcc2.jpg
be21bad6.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-21 10:12 | 显示全部楼层

U.S. Army flight medic Sgt. Nathaniel Dabney, of Prescott, Ariz. , comforts an Afghan civilian boy with a gun shot wound just after take off on a U.S. Army Task Force Pegasus helicopter, with father of boy looking on from behind, during a medevac mission, in Helmand province, southern Afghanistan, Sunday Feb. 21, 2010.

U.S. Army flight medic Sgt. Nathaniel Dabney, of Prescott, Ariz. , right, looks out the window as he transports an Afghan civilian boy with a gun shot wound aboard a U.S. Army Task Force Pegasus helicopter during a medevac mission, in Helmand province, southern Afghanistan, Sunday Feb. 21, 2010, with the boy's father is pictured at left.

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-2-22 20:28 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-22 20:29 | 显示全部楼层

U.S. Sgt. U.S. Ryan Mack, 25, from Defiance, Ohio, spotter at left, talks at the radio as Spc. Thomas Leuthold, 20, from Hills, Minn. sniper takes aim, as all of the 1st Battalion, 17th Infantry Regiment, 5th Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division, faces Taliban insurgents during a firefight in the Badula Qulp area, West of Lashkar Gah in Helmand province, southern Afghanistan, Sunday, Feb. 21, 2010.

From left, U.S. Army Sgt. Erik Grafford, 22, from Missoula, Mont. , sniper, Sgt. U.S. Ryan Mack, 25, from Defiance, Ohio, spotter and Spc. Thomas Leuthold, 20, from Hills, Minn. all of the the 1st Battalion, 17th Infantry Regiment, 5th Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division, aim their guns toward Taliban insurgents during a firefight in the Badula Qulp area, West of Lashkar Gah in Helmand province, southern Afghanistan, Sunday, Feb. 21, 2010.

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-2-22 20:31 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-23 22:14 | 显示全部楼层

U.S. Army soldiers engage enemy forces during Operation Moshtarak in Badula Qulp, Afghanistan, on Feb. 19, 2010. The International Security Assistance Force operation is an offensive mission being conducted in areas of Afghanistan prevalent in drug-trafficking and Taliban insurgency. The soldiers are from Alpha Company, 1st Battalion, 17th Infantry Regiment. DoD photo by Tech. Sgt. Efren Lopez, U.S. Air Force. (Released)

U.S. Army 2nd Lt. Jesse Underwood engages enemy forces during Operation Moshtarak in Badula Qulp, Afghanistan, Feb. 19, 2010. The International Security Assistance Force operation is an offensive mission being conducted in areas of Afghanistan prevalent in drug-trafficking and Taliban insurgency. Underwood is from Alpha Company, 1st Battalion, 17th Infantry Regiment. (DoD photo by Tech. Sgt. Efren Lopez, U.S. Air Force/Released)

[ 本帖最后由 小灰狗 于 2010-2-23 22:16 编辑 ]
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-10 07:25 , Processed in 0.148135 second(s), 22 queries .