☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 1404|回复: 7

DID的摩托在全世界范围内 遭受质疑!!!!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-8-6 21:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
http://www.onesixscale.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10139

Received mine last week - I took it out of the packaging, bits dropped off, breathed on it, more bits - just noted ML are now NOT sending these by post, collection only. I also appreciate that they checked each one before dispatch, so this damage must have occured with the courier...just figured that if I returned it, it would arrive as a pile of dust with some rubber tyres and odd bits of metal  

Had high hopes for this, as being DiD - paint quality is terrible, handles for the sidecar boxes don't seem to fit correctly, the actual gluing together of certain parts (notably the rear kick stand and sidecar supports) is something akin to a 5 year old messing about, the metal support for the MG34 fits together off the bike, but the angles of the plates are too shallow to allow it to sit on the sidecar properly, there is a mark on the sidecar seat where some form of thinners (I thinK) have been wiped in the factory??, leaving an odd looking pattern

Oh, and you cannot actually fit a figure into the sidecar!

Much gluing and milliputting later and it holds together, but I daren't move it from the shelf it is sitting on  

Would advise against adding one to your collection - my blood pressure was rocketing come 7pm last Friday night - not the best way to start a weekend

This is not a criticism of ML, as I have had good service with them - they sell these products in good faith and have seemingly done all they can to ensure safe delivery(save from physically carrying the Zundapp all the way from Surrey to Leeds, on a bed of feathers, wrapped ina duvet and bubble wrap)....but if an item is poor to begin with....

Rant over

这是国外玩家的抱怨和很多咱们玩家遭遇到了一样的问题。。。。。。。。

上一篇:今天买了几个威龙的挂卡散件
下一篇:新增加的秋冬迷彩德国伞兵
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-7 10:43 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用godspeed在2005-8-7 0:35:00的发言:
哥们。。。。。。。。。。。。。。烦劳您打上“转贴”二字如何呢?

哥们……………………我都把原网站贴上了难道不是转贴吗?我说了是国外玩家的反馈。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2005-8-7 09:32 | 显示全部楼层
會不會就這摩扥車的品質遭受所有消費者的質疑而DID 從此壞了名聲?? 我想DID 該作個大檢討. 要不然肯定會嚴重影響往後的產品!!

雖然已經到貨, 還沒拿到手! 覺得血壓也正在昇高當中..... 擔心啊!!

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-8-7 9:36:34编辑过]

我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2005-8-7 09:37 | 显示全部楼层
DID这下糗大了。不过还是希望他们处理好这件事。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2005-8-6 23:49 | 显示全部楼层
GOOD,DID BAD
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2005-8-7 00:16 | 显示全部楼层
全世界一起来声讨该死的DID!
我要说一句 收起回复
godspeed 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-8-7 00:35 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2005-8-7 20:05 | 显示全部楼层
谁来翻译下
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:29 , Processed in 0.136068 second(s), 27 queries .