★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 4812|回复: 35

[参考] lawler作品:阿富汗战略重镇桑金战斗前哨

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-11 18:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
The BC and SgtMaj are 20 mikes out. We should probably clean up or something.

After 3 months of working on this combat outpost in Sangin, it is finally finished.

In this COP, they should probably shave and clean up. Because that really matters in a war zone, right? hahaha.

13116296_996910863689627_1352687695448127810_o (1).jpg

Getting to the diorama itself, if used styrofoam as a base for creating the doorway. I then covered it with mud and used a heat gun to dry it all. I used some pieces of a broken fence I had in my back yard and painted it light blue and sanded it down to weather it. I used a plywood sheet for the base and covered it all in mud and water and again used a heat gun to dry it. The wall was all made of mud using the same techniques used to make mud walls in Afghanistan.

I used tree branches and put up some shade for the guys in the COP.

I used hardware cloth and weathered tan fabric for the HESCO bastions. To connect the pieces of hardware cloth, I used some gauge wire. I proceeded to fill one of the HESCOs with trash, made of real trash bags, MRE boxes, and 7 "finished" Aquafina water bottles I bought in bulk from BlackOps Toys.
I added extra empty MRE boxes on a pallet. I used some extra hardware cloth I had and used it for the fire pit. In the fire pit, I burned up some real wood with a lighter and used some rocks to cover the sides to keep the heat in. I used some 40mm ammo cans to hold up the hardware cloth. I then proceeded to mold 2 pots for the guys cooking up some local food. I then filled the pot with rice. I also used the jerry can from my M1114 to add to the small, minute detailing. The tan sand bag also doubles as a bag of rice if you imagine hard enough. Near the doorway, I cut up a burlap sack and rolled it up. Next to the wall near the doorway I molded and painted 2 jugs you'd definitely find in Afghanistan and in Africa.

Getting to the guys, let's start with the 240 gunner. I weathered him with washes of mud to the uniform and boots. If you look close at the flight suit name tag, I molded a Lance Corporal chevron. I found it better than simply drawing it on. With the 240, I did a light wash of spray paint and wiped it before it had a chance to dry. I then added rack numbers painted in red. For the rail, I was sad I had to cannibalize my M27 IAR rail for it so I could mount the PEQ-16.

Next up was the Afghan Interpreter Shroosh, using the DAM toys saw gunner body and head sculpt. I used some spare parts I had to create him and added some folding M-Frames.

Next up is the dude chillin with no pants. Because who needs pants? Again, I used extra parts I had laying around. The body and sculpt came from the 82nd Airborne set from SS. The feet were actually broken so I figured I'd cover it up for now with the RAT boots. I then used some sculpey to "hide" the joints and added a memorial band on the left wrist. Included around his neck is his dog tags with some twine instead of the metal ball chain.

Last up is the RO, heavily weathered in terms of the pants and kevlar. Again, made with spare parts and a body from SS's 2nd MEB set. BTW, I got the assault pack from Doly. Great dude. I threw in the satcom in the pack and on the molle I crafted some electrical tape and hung it on a care beaner. Oh and yes, I used an MRE spoon on the UH-250 handset. The clip is always snapping off with regular use. Hell, when I was an RO, many of our handsets were like this.

As an added bonus, I painted a morale board with the Confederate battle flag, the 3/5 Darkhorse unit logo, and a Welcome to the Fabulous Sangin, Afghanistan sign.

上一篇:新人也来一发三角洲小李子!~刚入坑,求轻喷
下一篇:=S28= 1st SFOD-D "Delta" (AOR1)
发表于 2016-5-11 18:28 | 显示全部楼层
这个地台我喜欢
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-5-11 18:35 | 显示全部楼层
应该配一个DID刚出的民兵。。。。
我要说一句 收起回复
WORLD BOX
发表于 2016-5-11 19:02 | 显示全部楼层
这个场景很nb啊
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-5-11 19:13 | 显示全部楼层
有这么个地台可以玩很久啊 很牛
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-5-11 19:27 | 显示全部楼层
这个地台我喜欢
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-5-11 20:54 | 显示全部楼层
好大,这个场影一定很重吧.
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-5-11 21:06 | 显示全部楼层
地台不错,兵人是他儿子瞎摆的吧
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-5-11 21:28 | 显示全部楼层
兵人动作把这个地台浪费了···
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-5-11 21:30 | 显示全部楼层
地台是亮点
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:59 , Processed in 0.178512 second(s), 29 queries .