☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 5973|回复: 18

[影视/动漫] 扩肌 改:BVS - 蝙蝠侠,by Unreal Toys

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-30 14:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
BATMAN BODY MOD EXPLANATION
Hi guys. I’ve been getting a lot of questions regarding the mod. So I will explain a little bit about the mod.I will try to keep it brief and cover all the steps that I took. The pictures may speak better than my words.
First, you will need epoclay, epoxy, tamiya putty, or other clay that will become hard really fast. I used epoclay. Usually it becomes hard within 3 hours.
Second, you will need lots of photo reference of Batman. It’s up to you what kind of likeness that you want. Batsuit in Dawn of Justice has the fake muscles look. I tried this look but the articulation was hindered. So I tried to bulk him just to give him the big and bulky look.
Third, you will need to do some sculpting. I'm not an expert on sculpting. Really am not. But if i can do it, so can you.
Ok, now where to sculpt?
First, the arm. Specifically deltoid (shoulder) and tricep muscle. The bicep is already good so no need to sculpt there. The upper hand (above elbow) is a little bit thin so add thin layer of clay on the inside and outside of the arm to build some mass. Just thin layer is enough. After that, add tricep muscle because the batsuit has visible tricep muscle.
For the deltoid muscle, just sculpt right in the middle section of the skeleton. Leave the upper and the lower deltoid skeleton to keep free articulation.
Second, the lat muscle (side body or browse in google if you don’t know what that is). This will help you get the V shape body. Just add a small amount of clay on the side to give the V shape look.
Do the mod until you get the desired look and when you're done, let the clay harden and you're all set.
What's next after the mod? Well put on the suit. Since the suit is made of stretchy material, you shouldn't have any trouble putting it on... Except for the body/torso part because you've added lat muscle.
Well, that’s all I did. Very simple. Now I have explained it. It’s up to you. For me, I think stock body is a bit too thin. Batfleck is bulky. If you compared it, he even looks bulkier than Superman. But that’s the purpose. They want a Batman that can beat up everybody, including Superman. So Ben’s imposing physic was very important.
That being said, others might prefer the stock body because it’s already good enough. That's cool. Again, it’s personal preference. But I want the Batman to look menacing.
Hope that's help.

X002.jpg

X003.jpg

X004.jpg

X005.jpg

X006.jpg

X007.jpg

X008.jpg

X009.jpg

上一篇:2016·VERYCOOL威酷杯 - 全境封锁风格特工
下一篇:2016-VERYCOOL威酷杯-宝藏猎人德瑞克船长
发表于 2016-8-30 14:34 | 显示全部楼层
好家伙,还不嫌壮实,又加了补土
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-30 14:35 | 显示全部楼层
有想法,倒数第二张下面也...扩了?
我要说一句 收起回复
WORLD BOX
发表于 2016-8-30 14:59 | 显示全部楼层
蛋好大
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2016-8-30 15:08 | 显示全部楼层
SquallYang 发表于 2016-8-30 14:35
有想法,倒数第二张下面也...扩了?

最后那几张是电影道具照片
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-30 15:11 | 显示全部楼层
接近阿克汉姆系列的身形了
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-30 15:55 | 显示全部楼层
补土增肌一般人都会啊,只是HT下一款肯定会更好,没必要瞎折腾
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-30 16:39 | 显示全部楼层
块好大
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-8-30 16:51 | 显示全部楼层
这很屌
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2016-8-30 17:00 | 显示全部楼层
圆圆臀 发表于 2016-8-30 15:55
补土增肌一般人都会啊,只是HT下一款肯定会更好,没必要瞎折腾

那永远是下一款啦~
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 14:13 , Processed in 0.218668 second(s), 33 queries .