★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
★ PJ玩具铺仓储批发店- 【主营批发】
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 武汉 藏影兵人沙龙
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 1439|回复: 4

[News] Unruly Industries:创意DC系列 - 蝙蝠侠 神奇女侠 超人(#700041/2/3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-3-11 10:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
When you need to go stealth, you put on sneakers. The Limited Edition Batman Designer Collectible Toy by artist Tracy Tubera hunts crime from the shadows in the finest shoes that a billionaire can buy.

About the Artist: Tracy Tubera AKA the üBER ILLUSTRATOR SUPREME has a style that is a mix of graffiti, anime, and comic book art. His artwork has an acute attention to sharp, crisp line work with splashes of bright pop colors. He mixes pop culture imagery with his love for sneakers, Super Heroes, and humor to create imagery all his own.

Artist Statement: I have always loved the design and colors of SNEAKERS. The bright colors and intricate designs are the same reasons why I love COMIC BOOKS/SUPER HEROES. Also, there is always the story behind a certain Super Hero. Their SECRET ORIGIN. The amazing story of how a character got his/her powers. Or the incredible circumstances that caused a character to become a Super Hero. Most sneakers also have their own “Secret Origin”. The process that it took a designer to get to the final look of a sneaker. What inspired the look of a shoe. What influenced the use of certain materials or colors. So many things in common that I always felt needed to be explored.

These vinyl figures are what I call S.H.S. aka Super Heroes in Sneakers- two things that meant a lot to me growing up and still do to this day. Two completely different cultures mashed together to create a new visual of things most people wouldn’t normally see together. I always wondered what kicks my favorite Super Hero would wear. That’s why I would create these illustrations and now DESIGNER COLLECTIBLE TOYS!

“I am VENGEANCE. I am the NIGHT. I AM BATMAN!” BRUCE is the second of the DC TRINITY. A man of pure DETERMINATION and INTELLECT. Although he has no powers, BRUCE’s unending quest to stop all crime is what drives him every day. I always saw BRUCE as a NINJA with a CAPE. A Martial Arts master always ready for anything. So, I designed this art figure in a stance that shows his readiness to STRIKE. BRUCE needed Sneakers that could support his NINJA moves. So I gave him Sneakers that are LOW to the ground and LIGHT enough, so as to not slow him down. Sneakers that are meant for a HERO with the MENTALITY to never quit!

Brand                   DC Comics
Manufacturer        Unruly Industries
Type                    Designer Collectible Toy

Artists
Shinbone Creative (Sculpt)
Tracy Tubera (Design)
Scott Zillner (Paint)
Emily Barr (Paint)
Materials                 PVC , Vinyl
Product Size            Height: 6" (152.4 mm) | Width: 9.5" (241.3 mm) | Depth: 8" (203.2 mm) | Weight: 1 lbs (0.45 kg) *
Dimensional Weight  0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU                    700041
UPC                    747720245242

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

z9.jpg

z10.jpg

z11.jpg

z12.jpg

z13.jpg

z14.jpg

z15.jpg

z16.jpg

z17.jpg

z18.jpg

z19.jpg

z20.jpg

z21.jpg

z22.jpg

z23.jpg

z24.jpg

上一篇:Sideshow ╳ PCS:1/3比例 街头霸王系列 - Cammy 嘉米【共三款单人&大套装】
下一篇:巍峨模型工作室 一拳超人弩S
 楼主| 发表于 2020-3-11 10:49 | 显示全部楼层
Truth, justice, and the American LACE! The Limited Edition Superman Designer Collectible Toy by artist Tracy Tubera practically soars through the sky wearing his very own set of fly Kryptonian kicks.

About the Artist: Tracy Tubera AKA the üBER ILLUSTRATOR SUPREME has a style that is a mix of graffiti, anime, and comic book art. His artwork has an acute attention to sharp, crisp line work with splashes of bright pop colors. He mixes pop culture imagery with his love for sneakers, Super Heroes, and humor to create imagery all his own.

Artist Statement: I have always loved the design and colors of SNEAKERS. The bright colors and intricate designs are the same reasons why I love COMIC BOOKS/SUPER HEROES. Also, there is always the story behind a certain Super Hero. Their SECRET ORIGIN. The amazing story of how a character got his/her powers. Or the incredible circumstances that caused a character to become a Super Hero. Most sneakers also have their own “Secret Origin”. The process that it took a designer to get to the final look of a sneaker. What inspired the look of a shoe. What influenced the use of certain materials or colors. So many things in common that I always felt needed to be explored.

These vinyl figures are what I call S.H.S. aka Super Heroes in Sneakers- two things that meant a lot to me growing up and still do to this day. Two completely different cultures mashed together to create a new visual of things most people wouldn’t normally see together. I always wondered what kicks my favorite Super Hero would wear. That’s why I would create these illustrations and now DESIGNER COLLECTIBLE TOYS!

“Truth, Justice, and the American Way.” CLARK is the most POWERFUL Hero in the DC UNIVERSE and the symbol of HOPE that all Heroes rally behind. It was only natural when designing the DC TRINITY that he be the first art figure. For this piece, I wanted to showcase CLARK’s strength and power like never before. I wanted to depict him flying high, about to swoop into ACTION. I decided to pay my respects to the classic cover art of SUPERMAN #1 and design CLARK in a similar pose. I created the illusion of him flying by using his cape as the base of the figure. Now CLARK floats above METROPOLIS wearing Sneakers that only someone with great power can wear. Sneakers fit for a Hero who FLIES HIGH and uses all his STRENGTH to save the day.

Brand                    DC Comics
Manufacturer          Unruly Industries
Type                      Designer Collectible Toy

Artists
Tracy Tubera (Design)
Scott Zillner (Paint)
Emily Barr (Paint)

Materials                       PVC , Vinyl
Product Size                   Height: 11.2" (284.48 mm) | Width: 6.24" (158.5 mm) | Depth: 8.1" (205.74 mm) | Weight: 1 lbs (0.45 kg) *
Dimensional Weight        0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *

SKU                              700042
UPC                               747720245235

z25.jpg

z26.jpg

z27.jpg

z28.jpg

z29.jpg

z30.jpg

z31.jpg

z33.jpg

z34.jpg

z35.jpg

z36.jpg

z37.jpg

z38.jpg

z39.jpg

z40.jpg

z41.jpg

z42.jpg

z43.jpg

z44.jpg

z45.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2020-3-11 10:51 | 显示全部楼层
First, there were shoelaces. Now, there’s a shoe lasso! Equipped with her own set of warrior boots, the Limited Edition Wonder Woman Designer Collectible Toy by artist Tracy Tubera is a simply Amazon addition to any collection.

“I will FIGHT for those who cannot FIGHT for THEMSELVES.” The last Hero to round out the DC TRINITY is DIANA. A POWERFUL WARRIOR PRINCESS willing to do whatever it takes to bring JUSTICE to the WORLD. I wanted to depict DIANA having that perfect BALANCE of STRENGTH and BEAUTY. I wanted her to look as RIPPED and ATHLETIC as the male characters I design, but still look BEAUTIFUL. She had to look like she could hang with the BIG GUNS and DEFEAT them if she had to. I also wanted MOVEMENT in this art figure, so her minimalistic, stylized hair flows in the wind to match her flowing GOLDEN LASSO (which Doubles as a SHOE LACE!). I wanted DIANA to have Sneakers that would fit a BATTLE READY WARRIOR of Old. So I took inspiration from some CLASSIC KICKS and gave them a higher collar to mimic a GLADIATOR BOOT. Giving DIANA a Classic Warrior’s shoe with some CLASSIC SNEAKER HEAD STYLE.

Brand                          DC Comics
Manufacturer               Unruly Industries
Type                           Designer Collectible Toy

Artists
Tracy Tubera (Design)
Scott Zillner (Paint)
Emily Barr (Paint)

Materials                     PVC , Vinyl
Product Size                Height: 8.6" (218.44 mm) | Width: 7.4" (187.96 mm) | Depth: 4.6" (116.84 mm) | Weight: 1 lbs (0.45 kg) *
Dimensional Weight     0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *

SKU                       700043
UPC                       747720245228

z46.jpg

z47.jpg

z48.jpg

z49.jpg

z50.jpg

z51.jpg

z52.jpg

z53.jpg

z54.jpg

z55.jpg

z56.jpg

z57.jpg

z58.jpg

z59.jpg

z60.jpg

z61.jpg

z62.jpg

z63.jpg

z64.jpg

z65.jpg

z66.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2020-3-12 09:57 | 显示全部楼层
运动鞋广告系列。

COS.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2020-3-12 17:48 | 显示全部楼层
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 20:35 , Processed in 0.459112 second(s), 32 queries .