[分享] 造物精灵——玛丽亚·潘芬洛娃的奇幻雕塑艺术

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-11-13 13:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
本帖最后由 禅punk 于 2023-11-18 15:24 编辑

造物精灵——玛丽亚·潘芬洛娃的奇幻雕塑艺术
Creativity Elf——The fantasy sculpture art of Maria Panfilova
——Zenpunk Collectibles——

Zbrush award finally has arrived to Russia! I_m very happy to hold it, it_s heav.jpg

Digital Sculpture数字雕刻,是将数字技术与传统雕塑相结合的一种新的艺术形式。
  现代,数字雕刻技术被广泛运用在影视、动漫、游戏、产品设计等领域中,例如近几年火爆的Netflix出品的《爱情,死亡,机器人》,在这个影视作品中大量使用数字雕刻技术创建角色和场景,视觉效果震撼,尤其是其中的角色达到了前所未有的拟真效果;而在游戏领域中,如《战锤》系列、《鬼泣》系列、《黎明战争》系列,也运用了数字雕刻技术创作出让玩家更加有沉浸感的游戏世界。

Digital Sculpture is a new art form that combines digital technology with traditional sculpture.
  In modern times, digital carving technology is widely used in fields such as film and television, anime, games, and product design. For example, in recent years, the popular Netflix product "Love Death&Robost" has extensively used digital carving technology to create characters and scenes in this film and television work, with stunning visual effects, especially the characters achieving unprecedented realistic effects; In the gaming industry, such as the Warhammer series, Devil may cry series, and Dawn of Wars series, digital carving technology is also used to create a more immersive gaming world for players.

图片1.pn3_调整大小.jpg

在这个迅速发展的领域中诞生了许多优秀的人才,他们不断创造出充满生命力的佳作。俄罗斯的数字原型师Maria Panfilova就是其中的佼佼者,她的作品因为其扎实的基本功和鲜明的个人风格受到了大众的喜爱。

Many outstanding talents have emerged in this rapidly developing field, constantly creating masterpieces full of vitality. Maria Panfilova, a Russian digital prototyper, is one of the outstanding, and her works have been loved by the public due to her solid basic skills and distinct personal style.

76dfad5b9a5bf791a8c8ee553a6c7607.jpg

Maria Panfilova
3D雕刻艺术家
  俄罗斯知名3D雕刻艺术家,在动画、游戏和收藏品领域拥有超过10年的3D角色艺术家经验。曾与Axis Studios,Blur Studio,Unity,ArenaNet,Sideshow Collectibles等公司合作,参与过《鬼泣5》《命运2》《战锤40:战争黎明3》等游戏模型制作,很多经常关注3D作品的人对她并不陌生。曾获得过2018ZBrush年度最佳排名奖、最佳形象奖的提名。

A well-known 3D sculptor in Russia with over 10 years of experience as a 3D character artist in the fields of animation, gaming, and collectibles. She has collaborated with companies such as Axis Studios, Blur Studio, Unity, ArenaNet, Sideshow Collectibles, and participated in game model production such as "Devil May Cry 5", "Destiny 2", and "Warhammer 40: Dawn of War 3". Many people who often follow 3D works are not unfamiliar with her. I have been nominated for the 2018 ZBrush Annual Best Ranking Award and Best Image Award.

图片1(2).jpg

今天,我们有幸采访了这位数字雕刻艺术家,与这位艺术家进行了一次有关雕塑艺术的对话。

(Q:Zenpunk   A:Maria Panfilova)

Q:我们注意到您在大学中学习的是心理学专业,毕业之后您一直从事着3D工作,请问您的雕刻是自学的或者是跟随哪位老师学习的吗?您是如何进入三维建模领域/行业的?

A:大多数时候,我从互联网上学习,使用在线教程,参加在线社区和论坛。我还参加了短期的线下课程,在那里我有机会与其他有抱负的艺术家建立联系。就在其中一门课上,一位老师给了我在动画工作室的第一份工作,就这样我正式踏入了这个领域。

Today, we had the privilege of interviewing this digital sculpture artist and had a conversation with him about sculpture art.

(Q:Zenpunk   A:Maria Panfilova)

Q:We noticed that you studied psychology in university and have been working in 3D since graduation. May I ask if your carving was self-learning or did you learn from a teacher?How did you enter the field/industry of 3D modeling?

A: Most of the time, I learn from the internet, use online tutorials, and participate in online communities and forums. I also took short-term offline courses where I had the opportunity to establish connections with other aspiring artists. In one of the courses, a teacher gave me my first job in an animation studio, and that's how I officially entered this field.

图片1(1).png

Q:您创作了许多广受好评的作品,请问哪一个作品是您最喜欢的?

A:完成一项工作本身往往具有挑战性,我对自己完成的所有作品都很欣慰。偶尔,一个项目进展顺利,我能很快完成,我通常最喜欢这样的作品。其中《Monkeys in Trouble》和《Lennie》是我个人的最爱。

Q:You have created many highly acclaimed works. Which one is your favorite?

A:Finishing a work is often challenging in itself. I have a deep appreciation for all the pieces I've managed to complete :) Occasionally, a project flows smoothly, and I can finish it quickly, I usually love works made like that the most. "Monkeys in Trouble" and "Lennie" are among my personal favorites.

monky.png
《Monkeys in Trouble》

Q:可以说一下您对于雕塑的理解吗?您为什么如此热衷设计和雕塑生物体呢?

A:我最初对雕塑感兴趣是从我想为游戏和动画创作角色开始的。但是,用角色和故事制作一个完整的游戏通常需要团队合作(这仍然很有趣,但过程不同)。
另一方面,雕塑是一件完全属于你的艺术品。你可以把所有的情感和故事放在一个单独的片段里。这就是为什么我喜欢在空闲时间做这件事。你可以完全控制你想讲的故事以及人们对它的看法。我喜欢做小决定和研究这个主题的过程。看到所有这些小决定和研究如何结合在一起创造新的东西真的很令人满意。

Q:Can you explain your understanding of sculpture? Why are you so passionate about designing and sculpting organisms?

A:My initial interest in sculpture started when I wanted to create characters for games and animations. But making a full game with characters and stories usually involves working in a team (which is still fun but the process is different)
Sculpture, on the other hand, is a complete artwork that's all yours. You get to put all the emotions and the story into a single piece. That's why I love doing it in my free time. You have full control over the story you want to tell and how people see it. I enjoy the process of making small decisions and researching the subject. It's really satisfying to see how all those little decisions and research come together to create something new.

summit.jpg

Q:在制作电影、游戏、收藏品这三类工作中,您更喜欢哪个?或者这三类工作对您来说有什么不一样的体验?

A:我想说,在工作中,电影和游戏提供了相似的体验,但它们需要更多的技术方面的工作,而且你总是需要在一个团队中和其他人合作,以适应项目的要求。在制作收藏品时,这也是一个团队的努力,但你对最终结果有更大的控制权,你可以通过姿势和构图来表达故事。它们的结果截然不同,电影和游戏提供互动体验,并涉及动画,而雕塑(收藏品)更多是一种小众艺术形式,旨在为特定的收藏家受众服务。起初,我并没有打算用我的作品创作雕像,但我真的很感激有些人想在货架上展示这样的作品。

Q:Which of the three types of work do you prefer in making movies, games, and collectibles? Or what are the different experiences of these three types of work for you?

A:I'd say working movies and games offer similar experiences, but there's a bit more technical work involved, and you always collaborate within a team, adapting to the project's requirements. When working on collectibles, it's also a team effort, but you have greater control over the final result. You express the story through the pose and composition yourself. The outcome is quite distinct. Movies and games provide interactive experiences and involve animation, whereas sculpture is more of a niche art form intended for a specific audience of collectors. Initially, I didn't set out to create statues from my work, but I truly appreciate that some people want to display pieces like that on their shelves.

maria-panfilova-side.jpg
Adrian Smith's satyr》

Q:您的美术基础很扎实,作品风格很鲜明,您的艺术风格受到了哪些艺术家的影响?

A:有很多艺术家对我产生了影响。我最喜欢那些雕塑更具表现力,有时甚至更粗糙的艺术家,那些作品给了他们更多的能量。雕塑家如Simon Lee, Shiflett Brothers, Entei Ryu, Zhelong Xu, Qi Sheng Luo和其他艺术家,我钦佩他们的解剖学水平,肯定会向他们学习,比如Steve Lord, Daniel Bel, Leon Enriquez, Rodion Vlasov, Gio Nakpil等等。你可以在Instagram上看到我关注的人,查看所有的艺术家。
  此外,我的灵感主要来自漫画艺术家和幻想2D艺术家。尤其是那些从事白描工作的人。

Q:Your artistic foundation is solid and your work style is distinct. Which artists have influenced your artistic style?

A:Many artists have had an impact on me. My favorite artists are those whose sculptures are more expressive and sometimes even rougher, as those works give them more energy. Sculptors such as Simon Lee, Shiflett Brothers, Entei Ryu, Zhelong Xu, Qi Sheng Luo, and other artists, I admire their anatomical level and will definitely learn from them, such as Steve Lord, Daniel Bel, Leon Enriquez, Rodion Vlasov, Gio Nakpil, and so on. You can see the people I follow on Instagram and view all the artists.
  In addition, my inspiration mainly comes from comic artists and fantasy 2D artists. Especially those who work in line drawing.

作品2-1.jpg

Q:您常用的创作软件是哪些?可以分享一下您使用这些软件和进入3D行业的心得给新人吗?

A:我大部分时间都花在Zbrush上,这是数字雕塑家使用的一个非常常见的软件。为了使我的作品可视化,我还使用了Substance Painter、Maya和Redshift。我个人不从事3D打印或手绘,我主要关注的是数字方面。
  许多新的建模艺术家选择Blender而不是Maya,我同意这个选择。然而,在雕刻方面,Zbrush仍然是我认为最好的工具。

Q:What are your commonly used creative software? Can you share your experiences using these software and entering the 3D industry with newcomers?

A:Most of my time is spent in Zbrush, which is a very common software used by digital sculptors. To visualize my work, I also utilize Substance Painter, Maya, and Redshift. I don't personally engage in 3D printing or hand painting; my primary focus is on the digital aspect.
  Many new artists in modeling opt for Blender over Maya, and I agree with that choice. However, when it comes to sculpting, Zbrush remains the best tool in my opinion.

maria-panfilova-render1-compose2.jpg
《Lennie》

Q:这次的狐猴龙雕刻得非常精彩,令人印象深刻,您是如何想到创作狐猴龙这个形象的?

A:它从一个非常粗略的草图开始(见图),我喜欢动物在树上睡觉的方式,以及它们的爪子在空中摆动的方式。仅仅看到草图中悬挂的爪子和翅膀的轮廓就足以让我对这座雕塑充满信心。
我从动物身上汲取了很多灵感,并努力将它们的行为与幻想世界融为一体。在雕刻龙的时候,我总是尝试想出一个新颖的设计。我并不总是成功,但这一次我真的对结果感到满意。

Q:The carving of the Lemur Dragon this time is very exciting and impressive. How did you come up with the idea of creating the image of the Lemur Dragon?

A:It started with a very sketchy sketch (see the image), I like the way animals sleep on trees and when their paws dangle in the air. Just seeing the silhouette of the dangling paw and the wing in the sketch was enough for me to feel confident about the sculpture.
I draw a lot of inspiration from animals and strive to blend their behaviors with a fantasy world. When sculpting a dragon, I always aim to come up with a fresh design. I don't always succeed, but this time I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

图片1.png
狐猴龙草图

图片2.png
创作灵感

Q:感谢你的分享,让我们受益匪浅。

A:不客气。

Q: Thank you for sharing, which has greatly benefited us.

A: You're welcome.

我们非常期待Maria在未来将更多神秘美丽的生物带进现实。

We are looking forward to Maria bringing more mysterious and beautiful creatures into reality in the future.

文案.jpg

在远离尘世的地方,有一片未被人类文明打扰的神秘领域。这片大陆上孕育出了许多奇特的生物,像俏皮的小精灵、巨大的山怪、黑暗的怨灵、甚至有着各种形态的龙。它们在这片世外桃源中繁衍生息,形成了独特的生态环境,也谱写了一曲曲动人的传奇故事。

In a place far from the mortal world, there is a mysterious realm that has not been disturbed by human civilization. This continent has nurtured many unique creatures, such as playful elves, giant mountain monsters, dark spirits, and even dragons in various forms. They have multiplied and thrived in this paradise, forming a unique ecological environment and composing touching legendary stories.

作品合集-2-.jpg

——Zenpunk Collectibles——
微博:禅punk模玩 / 微信官群:ztlord / QQ官群:455130196 / 淘宝&微店官店:禅朋克模玩 / ZCOOL:Zenpunk / 小红书:zenpunk / B站:禅朋模玩 / 抖音:禅punk模玩 / Instagram:zenpunktong / Facebook:Zenpunk Tong / ArtStation:Zenpunk collectibles / Pinterest:Zenpunk Collectibles / YouTube :Zenpunk Tong / Twitter: Zenpunk Tong / CGsociety:zenpunk

未命名.jpg

上一篇:锦鲤姬Tea Fairies | 她本就非池中之物WishYouLuck
下一篇:愚者乐园 Fools Paradise:PINO // TOKYO 愚者木偶 东京
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 12:37 , Processed in 0.243224 second(s), 28 queries .