[复制链接]
发表于 2023-11-18 15:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
86-01-03269         SARUMAN THE WHITE ON THRONE      宝座上的萨鲁曼

Dimensions:
(W x H x L) 51 cm x 111 cm x 29 cm
Weight:
28.219 lbs (12.8 kg)

As the head of the Order of the Istari, Saruman the White was tasked with orchestrating the defence of Middle-earth against the resurgence of the Dark Lord Sauron. Two centuries before the War of the Ring the pale Wizard was given the keys to Orthanc, an ancient tower of black stone ringed by a mighty wall at the foot of the Misty Mountains. Within this fortress he made his home, sitting upon a great carven throne.

Learned and powerful, Saruman devoted himself to studying the ways of his enemy, that he might therein devise a means of defeating him. To this end, he amassed within his tower a vast library of arcane knowledge. Of chief interest to Saruman was the mastery of ringcraft; for it was with the creation of the Rings of Power that the Dark Lord nearly conquered all of Middle-earth once before, and might yet again should he reclaim the missing One. Over the years he sought clues to the Ring’s whereabouts, hoping to be first to find it and perhaps wield its power for himself.

For even as he conferred and planned with his allies to stand against Sauron, in secret Saruman had become enamoured with the ways of his adversary, a fate hastened by his use of the Palantír of Orthanc. At first the Wizard had used the seeing stone to spy upon Mordor, but in time he came to commune directly with the Dark Lord. Contend as he might, Saruman was no match for his enemy. Pride blinded him to his own weakness, and Sauron, through lies and sheer force of will, made the White Wizard his vassal; an instrument to be wielded and ultimately discarded in his design to subjugate all free peoples of the world.

FEATURES

1:6 scale;
Limited Edition;
Made from high-quality polystone;
Depicts the iconic ally-turned-villain Saruman seated upon his blackened throne;
Saruman holds his Palantír containing an illusory Eye of Sauron;
Removeable features include the 2 lamps, Saruman’s staff and Saruman's left hand holding Palantiri;
A perfect companion piece for other 1:6 collectibles like Lurtz and Wormtongue;
Over one meter tall;
Sculpted by Middle-earth master Gary Hunt
This was my 4th Saruman piece, so it was great to capture a seated pose this time around, concentrating on his intense communication with Sauron. Sculpting the ornate throne was a huge challenge: I started digitally and then transitioned to sculpting in plasticene over the 3D printed form to capture the nuances of the carved obsidian.

1.jpg 2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg 5.jpg

6.jpg 7.jpg

8.jpg 9.jpg

10.jpg

上一篇:Sideshow:艺术画像 - 女王神剑(502288U)& 小魔怪(501677U)
下一篇:WETA Workshop:指环王 魔戒系列 - 比尔博·巴金斯/瑞达加斯特
 楼主| 发表于 2023-11-18 15:31 | 显示全部楼层
86-01-04135        GANDALF THE WHITE 白袍甘道夫

Dimensions:
(W x H x L) 27 cm x 37 cm x 27 cm
Weight:
4.189 lbs (1.9 kg)

“From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with him, the Balrog of Morgoth. Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside. Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and every day was as long as a life age of the Earth. But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I’ve been sent back… until my task is done.”

Following their Hobbit friends, Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli enter the gloom of the ancient forest of Fangorn. Dark and dangerous is this old wood; a remnant of the great forest that once covered much of the wild lands east of the mountains. As the gnarled trees that hang over them begin to groan ominously to one another, the three hunters are alerted to the presence of a mysterious, robed figure.

‘The White Wizard approaches,’ warns Legolas, and expecting their foe Saruman to appear, the trio let fly sword, axe, and arrow, only to be thwarted by a blinding magic. Quickly overcome, the friends’ thoughts turn to the worst, and in exasperation and fear demand their enemy reveal himself.

But the end has not come this day, for as the brilliant light fades and his grey mantle falls, standing before them is no fallen Wizard, but a friend from beyond the borders of the mortal world; Gandalf has returned.

‘I am Gandalf the White, and I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.’

GANDALF THE WHITE WIZARD

With the fellowship broken and scattered, the forces of Sauron and Saruman growing in strength, Merry and Pippin taken by enemies, and the Ringbearer lost in the east, Gandalf returns in radiance to shepherd the fragmented heroes of Middle-earth towards their future with renewed hope.

For this incarnation, we turned to expert sculptor Gary Hunt, who has applied his craft to many of our previous Gandalf statues, including the original Gandalf the White bust, sculpted over twenty years ago.

FEATURES:

1:6 scale;
Made from high-quality polystone;
Digitally sculpted by Middle-earth alumni and Master Sculptor, Gary Hunt;
Created in celebration of the LOTR 20th Anniversary;
Signature pose and clothing.

11.jpg 12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg 15.jpg

16.jpg 17.jpg

18.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2023-11-24 13:10 | 显示全部楼层
场景萨鲁曼很绝
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 19:56 , Processed in 0.241145 second(s), 31 queries .