下一篇:最近新收的宝贝
发表于 2008-1-5 10:31 | 显示全部楼层
<p>买这个纯情版的吧~</p><p>

[求助]

[求助]
<br/>

[求助]

[求助]
<br/><font color="#0000ff">While back I reviewed an older Hot Toys figure, their John Rambo from First Blood.&nbsp; He wasn't perfect, but I was relatively happy.&nbsp; Lots of folks wanted to know why I hadn't bought either of the other Rambos released by HT, based on films 2 and 3.&nbsp; The answer to that was quite simple - those movies blew chunks like Britney on New Year's Eve. </font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">But the original film was more than just a classic.&nbsp; It was a great action movie.&nbsp; No wonder Stallone, who has had some issues with getting a decent movie out in the last decade, is returning to his roots to find success.&nbsp; From the trailer, I have high hopes for next year's Rambo 4...but only time will tell.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">Until then, we still have the original to enjoy.&nbsp; Hot Toys has just released a second Rambo based on First Blood, and this time he comes in truly his canon look, wearing the M65 jacket and carrying the bedroll.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">This figure has been shipping for a month or so internationally, but just started coming out of Sideshow in the last week (where I had ordered mine).&nbsp; Jeff Parker did a recent </font><a href="http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_121007b.htm"><font color="#0000ff">guest</font></a>
                <font color="#0000ff">review</font><font color="#0000ff">, but I wanted to throw my two cents in as well.&nbsp; Expect to pay around $75 for him, depending on the retailer.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><b>Sculpting - ****</b><br/>I had an issue or two with the original FB Rambo sculpt, but this one is a huge improvement.&nbsp; I think it's the best Rambo Hot Toys has done so far, with the classic Stallone eyes captured extremely well.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">He even looks good in profile, which is often a problem for sixth scale likenesses.&nbsp; The long hair is nicely detailed, and the expression is world weary without being extreme.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">The hand sculpts are a smidge dull, coming across more generic and G.I. Joe-like than I'd like.&nbsp; They also don't do a terrific job holding the accessoris (aka the knife), but they're adequate.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">The size of the head, hands and boots are all proportionally accurate, and this adds to the realistic appearance in photos.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">In fact, this Rambo is SO good, that I'll be selling off the original version on Ebay.&nbsp; I really only need one John Rambo, and this one is the definitive version.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><b>aint - ***1/2<br/></b>Some aspects of this paint job are outstanding, and he was *this* close to getting four stars here as well.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">The beard stubble is particularly well done.&nbsp; This is worth noting because it's an aspect that is so difficult to capture, and other companies have failed on numerous occasions.&nbsp; Here, it actually looks like he hasn't shaved in a few days, rather than looking like he has dirt smudged across his face.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">The head and face also have a matte finish, a big improvement over the glossy look we saw with early Hot Toys figures.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">My biggest issue here is the hair line.&nbsp; The skin tone rides up on the hair, especially along the sides, making it clear that it's paint.&nbsp; This was enough for me to pull him down that half star from perfection.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">Some folks may also have an issue with the skin tone itself, which is quite dark.&nbsp;&nbsp; Both the face and hands are much darker than the base body too, which makes the dark color all that more obvious.&nbsp; It wasn't a huge issue to me - he's going to sport a pretty serious tan, living outside and all - but it's worth noting.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><b>Articulation - ***1/2</b><br/>Most folks would give this body the full four stars, and I almost did as well.&nbsp; But the legs just didn't give me as much of a natural look as some past Hot Toys figures.&nbsp; Interestingly enough, I felt the same way about the first First Blood Rambo.</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff">The ball jointed neck works great though (Sideshow take note that he can look down), as do the majority of the rest of the joints.&nbsp; Hot Toys has very little to correct with this latest body, and Sideshow could do a lot worse than to go with their model.</font></p>
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 17:46 , Processed in 0.151117 second(s), 30 queries .