查看: 21239|回复: 88

[活动] 西班牙AUS论坛2010年度兵人作品比赛-鉴赏--P5 END

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-2 20:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
What a silly fall

by Sampol

For the figure I used:
-Tunic and trousers: DML (modified, worn, stained and soiled with oil and cakes).
-Belt, carving, lantern and other accessories: SS (stained with cakes.)
-Boots: NL (desgastasdas, soiled with oils and pastels.)
Dummy and HS-HT (HS tinkering with cakes and eye gloss varnish.)
-Rifle:?? (Fully repainted and add strap)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

上一篇:--广州 2010 动漫游戏展 现场实拍 多图 更新过瘾惊喜图--
下一篇:简单ttl素体改长手 解决软脚软手问题 顺利穿上马库斯大衣
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:12 | 显示全部楼层
005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:12 | 显示全部楼层
Gladiator mirmillón in the sand

by Tiger

I have always felt a special attraction for the gladiators and in particular the series mirmillones.La Spartacus made me recover the idea of making my own gladiator at 1 / 6.
For me, the most characteristic of a gladiator's helmet and was not until a magic pixie galaicoastur made and created the first helmet mirmillón at 1 / 6 that saw no possible to make this figura.Posteriormente Ignite has released 2 pseudo gladiators who have no part aprovechable.Por So to achieve this mirmillón I had to customize all parts except the gladius and shield (repainting) that are Ignite.El helmet, as I said is to enrive modified. The body is that of Leonidas of HT.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
WORLD BOX
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:13 | 显示全部楼层
005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-10-2 20:13 | 显示全部楼层
更新吗还?插一下不会怀孕的
我要说一句 收起回复
Harpoon

by Charly

He was a deserter. In 1863, Sergeant William full Slene was tired of fighting.
He went to Canada seeking work in the only place I did not ask explanations. He was a whaler harpoon they searched.
William used his knowledge to enlist as a sailor bound for the southern seas so we can start a new life.
To make this figure I used a dummy Dragon lowering chest and shoulders.
The head is Shideshow. Pants, jersey, hat, belt patch and Dragon. ¾ Jacket Sideshow amended. The boots are Newline. Did straps. The Sideshow pouch pocket. The harpoon is completely custom, is made of oxidized silver, old wood stick and dyed different strings. The knife is also custom and made of silver with horn handle. The case is also custom. The top pocket pipe is also custom.
Everything is worn and aged with acrylics and pastels.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
A 13,000 km from home

by JBCat

That is roughly the distance between the UK (United Kingdom) and the Falklands (Malvinas).

The figure shows a soldier in the Scots Guards who participated in fighting on Mount Tumbledown and used, in addition to their regular equipment, padded pants 'Mao'

In this case represent the light of equipment, just the gun and the pouches as they are on patrol.

My thanks to Corporal for his advice to make them. The truth is it was a seen and unseen, and come September, and without deciding set (of many I have in WIP) completed, I see I could do with what I have to Barrack Sgt and this is what came out. I just had to find a SLR, German padded pants (finally a piece of me is German useful) and the rest of the box vampirized SAS and the RMP, in addition to leather boots that came loose.

And here you have the almost (except Korea) is my first modern British. I'm pretty satisfied.

In this case, unlike the stand, the session has been intensive enguarre especially in uniform pants and downs.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:24 | 显示全部楼层
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-2 20:28 | 显示全部楼层
Kampfgruppe 1001 Nights

by Glider

The Kampfgruppe 1001 Nights (German: 1001 Nächte) was formed on the Oder front during the final assault on Germany in World War II, taking part in the failed attack in Genschmar on March 27, 1945, was almost annihilated during the losing twenty-five of forty-three panzerjägers and being reduced to fifty men. Training is most notable for its unusual title, referring to the medieval Persian book "1001 Nights"

History

Formed with three guard companies platforms launch of V-2 at the headquarters of the Ninth German Army in the Oder River in early March 1945. At the same time, it added three companies of 560 panzerjägers Hetzer Tank Destroyer Battalion of the SS, which had been used for training purposes. The crew were among the best trained and most experienced hunters of tanks of the Wehrmacht. General Theodor Busse, Commander of the Ninth Army, decided to form such a Kampfgruppe veteran troops that could be used as a mobile fire brigade to stop the progress of the enemy.

The veteran leader of Panzer troops, Gustav-Adolf Blancbois was placed in command, rarely, Kampfgruppe not receive the name of his commander, and instead awarded the title peculiar Kampfgruppe 1001 Nights. The reason for this is unknown. Shortly after its formation, a motorcycle company and several anti-tank guns, armored cars and a company decreased StuG III assault guns of the 27th SS Volunteer Division were added to the Kampfgruppe Langemarck. Kampfgruppe strength was about 500 infantrymen and forty-three armored vehicles, the Kampfgruppe was divided into three combat formations, known by the name of Suleika, Harem and Sultan.

On 27 March, the Kampfgruppe went into action near the town of Genschmar, in an attempt to reduce the bridgehead of the Red Army on the Oder. The attack was repulsed, and the Kampfgruppe suffered heavy losses. However, many of Hetzers were repaired, and the arrival of a company of 600 Parachute Battalion SS Kampfgruppe strength rebuilt.

On April 16 the battle of the Seelow Heights began with the assault by the Soviet Army in the German lines of defense in the Oder. The Kampfgruppe was sent to the 25 th Division Panzergrenadier and 111 StuG-Lehr Brigade to support the 606th Infantry Division near the town of Wriezen, the ensuing battle inflicted heavy losses to 47 º Soviet Army and 9th Army GTA. After heavy fighting the Germans were finally driven back to the starting point. The Kampfgruppe was reduced to only eighteen armored vehicles in working order and fifty men.

The Kampfgruppe was finally dissolved, about Müncheberg during the retreat from Berlin. His remains were surrounded and destroyed in the Halbe pocket, and few of his men survived the war. An exception was the same Blancbois, which, together with a small number of his men escaped to the west and surrendered to the Americans on the Elbe.

This is one of the few pictures that remain from the unit as you can see the team is a mixture of "all a bit"

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

裁剪.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-10-2 20:28 | 显示全部楼层
漂亮,老外细节表现的很好的!
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 12:47 , Processed in 0.432487 second(s), 37 queries .